Today we released to AudioFuel fans and friends Adrenaline Junkie 2. Here are 6 facts should the story behind it ever come up in your pub quiz.
1. Austrailan musician Dom Woods composed Adrenaline Junkie 2, here in London.
The Danger sign is spot on, this may well redline your heart rate.
2. Kirsty Hawkshaw co-wrote the lyrics and sings on the first two tracks and the last track, we think rather well.
Kirsty is a barefoot runner, unless you count the Vibram 5 fingers she loves wearing.
3. London's DJ Kapitol is the man behind track 3, the Sound of Speed, and he recorded it in one take.
4. The album cover was shot at 3:30am on London's Regents Canal. This was also the exact place where the idea for AudioFuel landed.
The lighting effects were made by adding lights to running shoes.
5. This is the first time we've issued a challenge at launch - we will look forward to seeing how far Adrenaline Junkie 2 takes challenge participants.
6. Challenge participants get a special instrumental version of Takes Heart, at slighly quicker tempo than the original.
How far did you go on Adrenaline Junkie 2?